Paris-Charles de Gaulle - Tour Eiffel
“Cars Air France” have become “Le Bus Direct”
Le Bus Direct Line 2 - Stops
• Eiffel Tower (19 avenue de Suffren)
• Trocadéro (10 place du Trocadéro (avenues d’Eylau et Georges Mendel))
• Etoile / Champs-Elysées (1 avenue Carnot, railway station "Charles de Gaulle Etoile")
• Porte Maillot (Boulevard Gouvion St Cyr, railway "Porte Maillot")
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• CDG Terminal 1 : arrival level Gate 32
• CDG Terminal 2A-2C : gate C10
• CDG Terminal 2D : gate D14
• CDG Terminal 2E-2F : gate E8 ou F9
Services frquency and timetable
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Eiffel Tower
• From 5:30am to 11:00pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Travel time *
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Etoile / Champs Elysées : 45 to 60 min
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Eiffel Tower : 60 to 70 min
* Time given for information only and may vary according to traffic conditions.
Adult (12+ years):Book a ticket
• One-way: €17
• Round trip: €30
Child (4 - 11):
• One-way: €10
• Round trip: €20
Free for children under 4 years of age.
Last-minute purchase on the bus: + €1 on the price indicated.
• To make your trip easier, luggage assistance is available at each stop.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned buses and guaranteed seats
• Live information : waiting times and any possible disturbances displayed on screens at bus stops and on the website lebusdirect.com..
• Free Wi-Fi onboard and USB sockets at every seat to charge your mobile phone.
• At the busiest stops (Terminal 2EF and Terminal 1), staff will be present to direct customers to the stops and inform them.
Services with Le Bus Direct
Cars Air France” have
become “Le Bus Direct
Le Bus Direct map
Le Bus Direct, The best way
between Paris and its Airports