Golden rules regarding your luggage
• To avoid confusion during check-in, remove old travel labels from your luggage.
• Mark your name and address clearly both inside and outside your luggage. We recommend attaching something distinctive (sticker, ribbon, etc.) to each piece to be able to identify them easily on arrival.
• Never carry valuables in your checked luggage.
• Carry your medicines and prescriptions with you.
• Pack fragile items carefully.
• Never accept bags or packages from anyone, for whatever reason.
• Never leave your luggage unattended, even for a short interval, as they would become suspect and might be destroyed.
Preparing your luggage
What do you need ?
Whether relaxing or working, discover our services designed to enhance your journey and make the most of your waiting time...
Find a boutique
Find a duty free shop
Duty free shopping
Why buy duty free ?