Note: From June 1, 2016, the car park P5 at Paris-Orly will be dedicated to subscribers. You are invited to use the P0 or PECO.
• Type of car park: Covered reduced-rate
• Location: near the West Terminal of Paris-Orly Airport
• Capacity: 1714 parking spaces (16 reserved parking spaces for persons with reduced mobility included). No spaces for motorcycles.
• Opening hours: open 7/7, night closing from 00:30 to 3:00 am.
• Services: battery failure: free help / Car lost: assistance to car search
Car rates valid from July 1, 2015
The first 10 minute are free.
from 4 to 45 days
+ € 15.00 per day
PRICE TTC in €
Maximum vehicle dimensions:
• Height: 2 m
• Width: 2.33 m
Credit card or cash.
Checks are not accepted.
On arrival: Follow the signs for P5
Click here to view the map
Getting to your terminal:
By free shuttle bus to the South Terminal (9 minutes) and West Terminal (2 minutes). The free shuttle bus stop is next to the traffic circle between the street d'Italie and street Maryse Hilsz.
This service will take you to Entrance C (Orly South) and Entrance H (Orly West).
Frequency: 9-19 minutes, from 03.30 a.m to 00.30 p.m.
Timetable change: To 15 may from 30 june 2018
• Timetable: H24/24
• Frequency: 9 minutes (24 hours a day)