• Type of car park: Open air
• Location: Near the South Terminal
• Capacity: 916 parking spaces (13 reserved parking spaces for persons with reduced mobility included). Special lanes for motorcycles
• Opening hours: open 7/7, night closing from 00:30 to 3:00 am.
• Services: battery failure: free help / Car lost: assistance to car search
Car rates valid from July 1, 2016
The first 10 minute are free.
By an additional 24 hours up to 45 days
+ € 20.00 per day
PRICE TTC in €
Maximum vehicle dimensions:
• Width: 2.40 m
• Length: 8.40 m (double barrier)
• Heigth: no limit
Motorcycles rates valid from July 1, 2015
Prefectoral Order 2007/5053 of 21 December 2007 prohibits parking at Paris-Orly other than in those areas specifically provided.
The first 10 minutes are free of charge.
No discount for persons with reduced mobility on motorcycle fares.See rates of motorbikes parks at Paris-Orly airport
Lost tickets will be charged at a flat rate fee.
Motorcycle parking: 37 spaces
Credit card or cash.
Checks are not accepted.
On arrival: Follow the signs for Orly South, then those for P6 Orly South.
Click here to view the map
Getting to your terminal: The access to the South Terminal of Paris-Orly is made on foot, the approximative time of connection is about 3 minutes.