From 16 December, Paris Aéroport plays with the music score to celebrate the end of year celebrations.
Happy holidays 2016 with Paris Aéroport.
Outdoor passengers will be welcomed with giant spheres
of 7 meters high, illuminated with gold, silver and white LEDs.
Inside the terminals, dozens of golden gilded Christmas balls
still sublime this magnificent declaration of love.
Then, to make even more enchanting the magic of Christmas, a choir with 2 troops of 5 singers and a beatboxer interpreting and staging the most beautiful songs of Christmas and Paris to the travelers.
On the three highlights of December, you will be able to listen to the music repertoire selected for the occasion:
• Sous le ciel de Paris - Yves Montand (1951)
• Les Champs-Elysées - Joe Dassin (1969)
• All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey (1994)
• Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! - Dean Martin (1959)
• Silent Night - Franz Xaver Gruber (1818)
The programMusical animations
within the two Parisian airports, with a common declaration of love that has been progressively installed for 6 months with travelers: "Paris vous aime
• Friday 16 & Saturday 17 December,
• Thursday 22 & Friday 23 December,
• Thursday 29 & Friday 30 December,
1 choir at Paris-Orly:
11am to 1pm, South Terminal
2pm to 4pm, West Terminal1 choir at Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
9am to 11am, and 12am to 2pm.