La Place Digitale (The Digital Square), a new beauty concept at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
In the heart of terminal 2E, in hall K of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, dare to enter the majestic Place Digitale. Two 80-sq.m LED screens welcome and introduce you to the all-new concept of New Age Beauty.
There you will discover exclusive digital entertainment and personalised offers and services showcasing beauty products. Expert services such as an in-store barber and a “make-up station” bringing together the entire make-up range will also be available.
New brands will also be introduced to add to the previous offer:
- Sulwhasoo, the no. 1 brand for Korean customers,
- La Roche Posay and Avène, much acclaimed amongst Asian customers,
- Vichy, Furterer and Moroccanoil in hair care,
- Acqua Di Parma, Atelier Cologne, Margiela, Dyptique and Le Gemme Bvlgari in the Perfumes range,
- House 99, the brand launched by David Beckham and L'Oréal,
- and lastly, Urban Decay and Bobby Brown in the Make-up segment.
Ideal as a gift or to simply treat yourself!