Real estate at Paris-Le Bourget
• 650 sq.m of luxury office space available at the heart of the dynamic business sector at Paris-Le Bourget Airport. Prime location close to a large number of airport services, such as the MARRIOTT Hotel, the Staff Restaurant, etc. Secure building, parking nearby, lift, interchangeable air-conditioning/heating, telephone and high-speed Internet services, goods lift and storage area in the basement.
• A mixed-use building of over 5,000 sq.m is available for lease. Secure and situated near a highway connected to the main roads into the capital, it is ideal for developing a mixed business (offices-workshops).
• Aircraft hangars and adjoining offices available for lease during 2015
. Ideal visibility: situated on the main avenue at Paris-Le Bourget Airport, the hangars have a large parking area (large floor loading), and adjoining offices too.
• Over 30 hectares of available real estate
for aviation and non-aviation business.
Terminal d'aviation d'affaires - Building type: Office - delivery date: 2006 - Area (sqm): 3,000 m² - Investor: Groupe ADP
Espace Jacqueline Auriol - Building type: hangar and office - Delivery date: 2010 - Area (sqm): 8,900 m² - Investor: Groupe ADP
To meet its clients' requirements, in 2003 Paris-Le Bourget Airport started an ambitious renovation and development programme.
Phase two of the programme, which forms part of the Greater Paris project, began in 2010 and will finish in 2013:
• new entrance to the airport in the middle of the business travel area
• an esplanade overlooking a new terminal housing two FBOs (fixed-based operators)
• a business village with business premises and offices
• a services area including a 3-star hotel
• a second multi-company staff restaurant
New FBO projects have already started: landside in the middle of the business travel area, three projects are under way for Unijet, Landmark-Comlux and Rizon Jet. Airside and in the east of the airport, an Xjet project has begun.
30 hectares of land is immediately available in the north-east of Paris-Le Bourget Airport.