Areas of activity
Non-terminal real estate activities offer the potential for strategic development and have become drivers of growth for Groupe ADP, sharing the same economic cycle as the rest of the real estate sector.
Major land reserves and low densities in certain zones are key factors in value creation for all economic stakeholders at and close to airports. As a land improver and owner, Groupe ADP improves and makes viable land it then offers to investors and users.
Groupe ADP develops and implements real estate programmes to meet its own needs and those of the companies wishing to establish at its airports.
Groupe ADP manages its assets (commercial strategy, upgrading, modernisation) from asset management to facility management, to provide its lessees with constant support..
Groupe ADP real estate holdings can be divided into two complementary types:
• airport real estate- land and buildings intended for terminal activities or requiring direct access to runways (aircraft maintenance hangars, front-line cargo stations and industrial zones)
• diversified real estate- land and buildings not requiring direct access to runways (offices, shops, hotels, business premises and parks, warehouses, etc.). These real estate activities have been excluded from the scope of the Regulation since 1 January 2011.
Groupe ADP enjoys the full confidence of its prestigious lessees and partners, who include Air France-KLM, FedEx, Accor, La Poste, Dassault, Servair, etc.
Most leases are firm and long-term. Leases are offered in a wide range of legal options (commercial, civil, construction, etc.).diversified real estate- land and buildings not requiring direct access to runways (offices, shops, hotels, business premises and parks, warehouses, etc.). These real estate activities have been excluded from the scope of the Regulation since 1 January 2011.
Land available for real estate activities
Groupe ADP owns all its 6,686 hectares of land: 4,601 hectares are set aside for aviation activities only, 775 hectares are unusable and 1,310 hectares are dedicated to real estate activities.
Of the 445 hectares available, 207 hectares are at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, 173 hectares at Paris-Orly, 43 hectares at Paris-Le Bourget and 22 hectares at general aviation aerodromes.
• land leases:- Paris-Charles de Gaulle (286 hectares),
- Paris-Orly (120 hectares)
- Paris-Le Bourget and general aviation aerodromes(124 hectares)
• building leases:On its land, Groupe ADP owns around sqm 1,210,000 of buildings, including sqm 1,000,000 available immediately.