Rail link between downtown (Denfert-Rochereau, Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame, Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare du Nord) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A free CDGVAL shuttle connects the stations with the airport terminals.
€11.40 (forfait Navigo, zones 1-5 accepted)
• Approx. 25 minutes from Gare du Nord
• Approx. 28 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles
• Approx. 35 minutes form Denfert-Rochereau.
Every 10-15 minutes on weekdays
Stops:Terminals 1 and 3: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1 station
• Terminal 1 is available by free CDGVAL shuttle (journey time: 6 minutes).
• Terminal 3 is available by pedestrian walkway.Terminal 2: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV station
• Terminals 2C, 2D, 2E et 2F are availables by foot and by moving walkway.
• Terminal 2A is available by foot or by free N1 shuttle from RER station, level 5.
• Terminal 2G is available by free N2 shuttle, from Terminal 2F, exit 2.10.Consult the fares, the timetable and the route map for RER B RATP Buy a ticket * The prices, time schedules and travelling times are given for reference only. Paris Aéroport may not be held liable for any deviation.
Find the quickest
and most economic route
Find our services
brand duty free shops