Disneyland Paris from/to Paris-CDG
Disneyland Paris by direct shuttle: the Magical Shuttle
Magical Shuttle provides services between Disneyland Resort Paris and Paris-Charles de Gaulle. It also serves a number of hotels along the route.
Magical Shuttle stops at Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
• Terminal 1: exit 32
• Terminal 2E-2F: arrival level (the desk is at the center of the gallery at terminals 2E and 2F)
• Terminal 2G: The N2 shuttle picks up passengers from T2G at CDG airport and drops off at T2F.
Hotels along the route:
• Disney's Hotel Newport Bay Club
• Disney's Hotel Sequoia Lodge
• Kyriad Hotel
• Dream Castle Hotel
• Explorers Hotel
• Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
• Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
• Disney's Hotel NewYork
• Gare Routière de Chessy (entrées Parcs)
• Disneyland Hotel
• Magic Circus
• B&B Hotel
• Disneyland Resort Paris - Paris-Charles de Gaulle, T2E/F: from 07:00 am to 18:15
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle (Terminal 2E/F) - Disneyland Resort Paris: from 09:00 am to 19:15
• Single (adults and children of 6 and over): € 23
• Children 3-11: €10
• No charge for children under 3
Buy your ticket now !
Disneyland Paris by train
It is possible to reach Disneyland Paris by TGV from the SNCF station "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV" to the station "Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy-TGV" directly. Travel time between stations is 10 minutes.
For more information (timetable, ticket price) : SNCF website (sncf-connect.com/)