Paris-CDG : from March 29th at 11.30pm until further notice, flights operated from Paris-CDG terminal 1, 3, 2C, 2D & 2G are reassigned to others terminals.
Paris-Orly : from March 31th at 11:30pm until further notice, all flights operated are reassigned to Paris-CDG.
Due to the current situation regarding the epidemic of the Coronavirus Covid-19, traffic is reduced on the RER B (Find more). Orlyval service is suspended from March 27 at 21:00 until further notice. The Bus Direct traffic is also modified (Find more).
Special travel certificate: the French government has taken measures to restrict mobility. Each person wishing to travelling will have to hold a document certifying the reason for his or her displacement.
Find more on the French government
Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation) who travel only in the context of the exceptions provided for. Taxis and transport are always available for these journeys.
Bus Direct: Line 2
Paris-CDG <> Airport - Eiffel Tower / Suffren
Line 2 of the Bus Direct provides direct access to Paris via the Eiffel Tower via the Champs Elysées from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, and vice versa.
Bus Direct Line 2
Eiffel Tower / Suffren.
CDG 2EF - CDG 2ACD - CDG 1
Etoile / Champs Elysées - Eiffel Tower
With Le Bus Direct, travel at ease, in comfort and connected.
Useful informations: Line 2
Le Bus Direct Line 2 - Stops
• Eiffel Tower/Suffren (19 avenue de Suffren)
• Etoile / Champs-Elysées (2 avenue Carnot, railway station "Charles de Gaulle Etoile")
• Porte Maillot / Palais des Congrès (Boulevard Gouvion St Cyr, railway "Porte Maillot")
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• CDG Terminal 1 : arrival level Gate 32
• CDG Terminal 2A-2C-2D : gate C10
• CDG Terminal 2E2F : gate E8 ou F9
Services frquency and timetable
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Eiffel Tower
• From 5:30am to 11:30pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Travel time *
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Etoile / Champs Elysées : 45 to 60 min
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Eiffel Tower : 60 to 70 min
* Time given for information only and may vary according to traffic conditions.
Adult (12+ years):Book a ticket
• One-way: €18
• Round trip: €31
Group (3 people and more):
• One-way: €14,50
Child (4 - 11):
• One-way: €10
• Round trip: €20
Free for children under 4 years of age.
Last-minute purchase on the bus: + €1 on the price indicated.
• To make your trip easier, luggage assistance is available at most of the stops.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned buses and guaranteed seats
• Live information : waiting times and any possible disturbances displayed on screens at bus stops and on the website lebusdirect.com..
• Free Wi-Fi onboard and USB sockets at every seat to charge your mobile phone.
• At the busiest stops (Terminal 2EF, Terminal 1 and Montparnasse Railway Station), staff will be present to direct customers to the stops and inform them.