Paris-CDG : from March 29th at 11.30pm until further notice, flights operated from Paris-CDG terminal 1, 3, 2C, 2D & 2G are reassigned to others terminals.
Paris-Orly : since June 26th, all flights are operated at Orly 3.
Reopening of the Orlyval service since June 26th.
Le Bus Direct shuttle service traffic is also suspended until furthuer notice. Your alternatives to go to / from the airport: click here
The French government has taken measures to restrict mobility.
Find more on the French government
Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation). In Paris-Orly, if you are picking up a relative, go to the
Drop-off ("Arrivées Minute") area at Orly 3, Parking P3 on level -2.
Paris Aéroport makes you travel safe: find more on health precautions related
Bus Direct: Line 4
Paris-CDG <> Montparnasse station
Bus Direct Line 4
Gare Montparnasse railway station
Gare de Lyon railway station
Tous les arrêts
CDG 2EF - CDG T2ACD
CDG T2 - Gare de Lyon railway station -
Gare Montparnasse railway station.
With Le Bus Direct, travel at ease, in comfort and connected.
Useful Informations: Line 4
Le Bus Direct Line 4 - Stops
• Montparnasse station : Rue du commandant Mouchotte, railway station "Gare Montparnasse"
• Gare de Lyon : 20 boulevard Diderot, railway station"Gare de Lyon"
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• CDG Terminal 1 : level Arrivals gate 32
• CDG Terminal 2A-2C-2D : gate C10
• CDG Terminal 2E-2F : gate E8 ou F9
Services frequency and timetable
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport > Montparnasse
• From 5:45am to 10:45pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Montparnasse <> Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• From 5:15am to 09:45pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Travel time *
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Gare de Lyon : 40 to 50 min
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Gare Montparnasse : 70 to 80 minutes
* Time given for information only and may vary according to traffic conditions.
Adult (12+ years):Book a ticket
• One-way: €18
• Round trip: €31
Group (3 people and more):
• One-way: €14,50
Child (4 - 11):
• One-way: €10
• Round trip: €20
Free for children under 4 years of age.
Last-minute purchase on the bus: + €1 on the price indicated.
• To make your trip easier, luggage assistance is available at each stop.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned buses and guaranteed seats
• Live information : waiting times and any possible disturbances displayed on screens at bus stops and on the website lebusdirect.com.
• Free Wi-Fi onboard and USB sockets at every seat to charge your mobile phone.
• At the busiest stops (Terminal 2EF, Terminal 1 and Montparnasse Railway Station), staff will be present to direct customers to the stops and inform them.