Paris-CDG : from March 29th at 11.30pm until further notice, flights operated from Paris-CDG terminal 1, 3, 2C, 2D & 2G are reassigned to others terminals.
Paris-Orly : from March 31th at 11:30pm until further notice, all flights operated are reassigned to Paris-CDG.
Due to the current situation regarding the epidemic of the Coronavirus Covid-19, traffic is reduced on the RER B (Find more). Orlyval service is suspended from March 27 at 21:00 until further notice. The Bus Direct traffic is also modified (Find more).
Special travel certificate: the French government has taken measures to restrict mobility. Each person wishing to travelling will have to hold a document certifying the reason for his or her displacement.
Find more on the French government
Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation) who travel only in the context of the exceptions provided for. Taxis and transport are always available for these journeys.
Bus Direct: Line 4
Paris-CDG <> Montparnasse station
Bus Direct Line 4
Gare Montparnasse railway station
Gare de Lyon railway station
Tous les arrêts
CDG 2EF - CDG T2ACD
CDG T2 - Gare de Lyon railway station -
Gare Montparnasse railway station.
With Le Bus Direct, travel at ease, in comfort and connected.
Useful Informations: Line 4
Le Bus Direct Line 4 - Stops
• Montparnasse station : Rue du commandant Mouchotte, railway station "Gare Montparnasse"
• Gare de Lyon : 20 boulevard Diderot, railway station"Gare de Lyon"
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• CDG Terminal 1 : level Arrivals gate 32
• CDG Terminal 2A-2C-2D : gate C10
• CDG Terminal 2E-2F : gate E8 ou F9
Services frequency and timetable
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport > Montparnasse
• From 5:45am to 10:45pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Montparnasse <> Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
• From 5:15am to 09:45pm - 7/7
• Every 30 minutes
Travel time *
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Gare de Lyon : 40 to 50 min
• Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - Gare Montparnasse : 70 to 80 minutes
* Time given for information only and may vary according to traffic conditions.
Adult (12+ years):Book a ticket
• One-way: €18
• Round trip: €31
Group (3 people and more):
• One-way: €14,50
Child (4 - 11):
• One-way: €10
• Round trip: €20
Free for children under 4 years of age.
Last-minute purchase on the bus: + €1 on the price indicated.
• To make your trip easier, luggage assistance is available at each stop.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned buses and guaranteed seats
• Live information : waiting times and any possible disturbances displayed on screens at bus stops and on the website lebusdirect.com.
• Free Wi-Fi onboard and USB sockets at every seat to charge your mobile phone.
• At the busiest stops (Terminal 2EF, Terminal 1 and Montparnasse Railway Station), staff will be present to direct customers to the stops and inform them.