Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation)
Paris-CDG : all flights are operated from Paris-CDG terminal 2A, 2C, 2E & 2F.
Paris-Orly : all terminals are now open.
Car parks are open to the
for your convenience.
Le Bus Direct shuttle service traffic is no longer available. Your alternatives to go to / from the airport: click here
In Paris-Orly, if you are picking up a relative, go to the
Drop-off ("Arrivées Minute") area at Orly 3, Park P3 on level -2.
The Orly car parks shuttle is interrupted until further notice, Orly 4 is accessible on foot from the P4c car park (about 7 minutes), Orly 3 is accessible on foot via the continuum or Orlyval.
Paris Aéroport makes you travel safe: find more on health precautions related
Rail link between downtown (Denfert-Rochereau, Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame, Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare du Nord) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A free CDGVAL shuttle connects the stations with the airport terminals.
€11.40 (forfait Navigo, zones 1-5 accepted)
• Approx. 25 minutes from Gare du Nord
• Approx. 28 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles
• Approx. 35 minutes form Denfert-Rochereau.
Every 10-15 minutes on weekdays
Stops:Terminals 1 and 3: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1 station
• Terminal 1 is available by free CDGVAL shuttle (journey time: 6 minutes).
• Terminal 3 is available by pedestrian walkway.Terminal 2: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV station
• Terminals 2C, 2D, 2E et 2F are availables by foot and by moving walkway.
• Terminal 2A is available by foot or by free N1 shuttle from RER station, level 5.
• Terminal 2G is available by free N2 shuttle, from Terminal 2F, exit 2.10.Consult the fares, the timetable and the route map for RER B RATP Buy a ticket * The prices, time schedules and travelling times are given for reference only. Paris Aéroport may not be held liable for any deviation.
Find the quickest
and most economical route
Find our services
brand duty free shops