Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport by train (RER B line)
Paris-CDG : all flights are operated from terminal 2A, 2E & 2F.
Paris-Orly : all flights are operated from Orly 1, Orly 3 & Orly 4.
Car parks are open to the
for your convenience.
In Paris-Orly, if you are picking up a relative, go to the
Drop-off ("Arrivées Minute") area at Orly 3, Park P3 on level -2.
The orly car parks shuttle is interrupted until further notice.
The RER B line is a direct rail link between Paris (Denfert-Rochereau, Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame, Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare du Nord) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A free CDGVAL shuttle
connects the stations with the airport terminals.
- Journey time*:
• Approx. 25 minutes from Gare du Nord
• Approx. 28 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles
• Approx. 35 minutes form Denfert-Rochereau.
- Fares: €11.40 (forfait Navigo, zones 1-5 accepted)
- RER B stations at Paris-CDG airport:
Terminals 1 and 3: "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1" station
• Terminal 1 is available by free CDGVAL shuttle (journey time: 6 minutes).
• Terminal 3 is available by pedestrian walkway.
Terminal 2: "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV" station
• Terminals 2C, 2D, 2E et 2F are availables by foot and by moving walkway.
• Terminal 2A is available by foot or by free N1 shuttle from RER station, level 5.
• Terminal 2G is available by free N2 shuttle, from Terminal 2F, exit 2.10.
- RER B stations at Paris:
• Paris : Paris-Gare du Nord, Châtelet-Les Halles, Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame, Luxembourg, Palais-Royal, Denfert-Rochereau.
• Link with Paris-Orly airport by connecting with OrlyVal at station "Antony"
- Frequency: Every 10-15 minutes on weekdays