Paris-CDG : from March 29th at 11.30pm until further notice, flights operated from Paris-CDG terminal 1, 3, 2C, 2D & 2G are reassigned to others terminals.
Paris-Orly : from March 31th at 11:30pm until further notice, all flights operated are reassigned to Paris-CDG.
Due to the current situation regarding the epidemic of the Coronavirus Covid-19, traffic is reduced on the RER B (Find more). Orlyval service is suspended from March 27 at 21:00 until further notice. The Bus Direct traffic is also modified (Find more).
Special travel certificate: the French government has taken measures to restrict mobility. Each person wishing to travelling will have to hold a document certifying the reason for his or her displacement.
Find more on the French government
Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation) who travel only in the context of the exceptions provided for. Taxis and transport are always available for these journeys.
Rail link between downtown (Denfert-Rochereau, Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame, Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare du Nord) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A free CDGVAL shuttle connects the stations with the airport terminals.
€11.40 (forfait Navigo, zones 1-5 accepted)
• Approx. 25 minutes from Gare du Nord
• Approx. 28 minutes from Châtelet-Les-Halles
• Approx. 35 minutes form Denfert-Rochereau.
Every 10-15 minutes on weekdays
Stops:Terminals 1 and 3: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1 station
• Terminal 1 is available by free CDGVAL shuttle (journey time: 6 minutes).
• Terminal 3 is available by pedestrian walkway.Terminal 2: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV station
• Terminals 2C, 2D, 2E et 2F are availables by foot and by moving walkway.
• Terminal 2A is available by foot or by free N1 shuttle from RER station, level 5.
• Terminal 2G is available by free N2 shuttle, from Terminal 2F, exit 2.10.Consult the fares, the timetable and the route map for RER B RATP Buy a ticket * The prices, time schedules and travelling times are given for reference only. Paris Aéroport may not be held liable for any deviation.
Find the quickest
and most economical route
Find our services
brand duty free shops