Paris-CDG : all flights are operated from terminal 2A, 2E & 2F.
Paris-Orly : all flights are operated from Orly 1, Orly 3 & Orly 4.
Car parks are open to the
for your convenience.
In Paris-Orly, if you are picking up a relative, go to the
Drop-off ("Arrivées Minute") area at Orly 3, Park P3 on level -2.
The orly car parks shuttle is interrupted until further notice.
Paris-Charles de Gaule airport by bus (RoissyBus shuttle)
The RoissyBus shuttle provides a direct link between Paris (Paris-Opéra in 60 minutes) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Journey time: approx. 60 minutes.
- Fares: €13.70 (forfait Navigo, zones 1-5 accepted)
- RoissyBus stops at Paris-CDG airport: Terminal 1 - Terminal 3 - Terminal 2AC - Terminal 2D - Terminal 2EF.
- RoissyBus stops at Paris: Paris-Opéra (Corner of "rue Scribe" and "rue Auber").
Frequency from Paris (Opéra) >> Charles de Gaulle:
• 5:15 am to 8:00 pm, evry 15 minutes
• 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, every 20 minutes
• 10:00 pm to 00:30 am, every 30 minutes
Frequency from Charles de Gaulle >> Paris (Opéra):
• 6:00 am to 8:45 pm, every 15 minutes
• 8:45 pm to 00:30 am, every 20 minutes
Latest news about Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport