Inter-terminal shuttles at Paris-Orly airport
Before arriving at the airport, consult the different shuttle services, available free of charge, for transfers between terminals in the public area.
Car park shuttle
INFORMATION: From 6th June 2018, car park P4 becomes car park PECO
The Car park shuttle is free of charge and stops at the terminal buildings and the airport car parks :
• Departs from: Orly South Terminal, Exit C, Stop 9
Orly West Terminal, Exit C, Stop 3
• Route: Orly South Terminal - Coeur d'Orly (Parking station, Police Station, Hotel Ibis) - Car park PECO (previously named car park P4) - Car park P5 -Orly West Terminal - Orly South Terminal
• Frequency*: from 9 to 19 minutes
• Timetable*: 03.30 a.m to 00.30 p.m.
Automated metro connection between Orly Airport terminals and the Antony RER station.
NB: a special fare is applicable to this journey.
Orlyval also provides transport between the Orly West and Orly South Terminals. (one minute between the terminals).
Click on the link to see the Orlyval shuttle route
• Departs from:
South Terminal, between Exits K and J (escalator beside the Orlyval counter).
West Terminal, Exit A (take the lift to access the departures level). If you are outside the terminal building, an escalator takes you directly to Orlyval.
• Frequency of shuttles (for information purposes): every 4 minutes (during peak hours) to every 7 1/2 minutes
> Regular service from 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. every day
> Between 03h30 and 06h00 and between 23h00 and 00h30, the car park shuttle links the connection between the South and West terminal.
Click on the link to consult the timetable for the shuttle
• Journey time
Antony to Orly South Terminal: 8 minutes
Antony to Orly West Terminal: 6 minutes
*The fares, timetables, and journey times are provided for information purposes and are not binding for Paris Aéroport