Paris-CDG : from March 29th at 11.30pm until further notice, flights operated from Paris-CDG terminal 1, 3, 2C, 2D & 2G are reassigned to others terminals.
Paris-Orly : since June 26th, all flights are operated at Orly 3.
Reopening of the Orlyval service since June 26th.
Le Bus Direct shuttle service traffic is also suspended until furthuer notice. Your alternatives to go to / from the airport: click here
The French government has taken measures to restrict mobility.
Find more on the French government
Warning: access to the terminals of Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a reservation). In Paris-Orly, if you are picking up a relative, go to the
Drop-off ("Arrivées Minute") area at Orly 3, Parking P3 on level -2.
Paris Aéroport makes you travel safe: find more on health precautions related
Bus Direct: line 1
Paris-Orly <> Paris Etoile Champs-Elysées via Trocadéro and Gare Montparnasse
Line 1 of the Bus Direct provides direct access to Paris-Orly from Paris, and vice versa. It joins Paris Etoile Champs-Elysées via Trocadéro and Gare Montparnasse.
Bus Direct Line 1
Paris-Orly Airport -
Etoile / Champs Elysées.
Orly 4 - Orly 1-2-3
Montparnasse Station -
Trocadéro - Etoile / Champs-Elysées.
With Le Bus Direct, travel at ease, in comfort and connected.
Le Bus Direct Line 1 - Stops
• Etoile / Champs-Elysées : 2 avenue Carnot, railway station "Charles de Gaulle Etoile"
• Trocadéro : 10 place du Trocadéro (avenues d’Eylau et Georges Mendel)
• Gare Montparnasse : 14 rue du commandant Mouchotte, railway station "Gare Montparnasse"
• Paris-Orly 1-2-3, exit 18a Arrivals level
• Paris Orly 4, exit 48a Arrivals level
Services frequency and timetable
Paris-Orly Airport > Etoile
• From 6:30am to 11:50pm (Terminal 1-2: 11:55pm) - 7/7
• Every 20 minutes
Etoile > Paris-Orly Airport
• From 4:40am to 09:40pm - 7/7
• Every 20 minutes
Time travel *
• Paris-Orly Airport - Gare Montparnasse : 30 to 40 min
• Paris-Orly Airport - Etoile : 50 to 60 min
* Time given for information only and may vary according to traffic conditions.
Adult (12+ years):Book a ticket
• One way: €12
• Round trip: €20
Child (4 - 11):
• One way: €7
• Round trip: €14
Free for children under 4 years of age.
Last minute purchase in the bus: + €1 on the price indicated.
• To make your trip easier, luggage assistance is available at most of the stops.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned buses and guaranteed seats
• Live information : waiting times and any possible disturbances displayed on screens at bus stops and on the website lebusdirect.com.
• Free Wi-Fi onboard and USB sockets at every seat to charge your mobile phone.
• At the busiest stops (Montparnasse Railway Station, Orly West), staff will be present to direct customers to the stops and inform them.