Update of 7 August 2017
The My Paris Aéroport loyalty programme is provided by Aéroports de Paris, a public limited company with share capital of 296,881,806 euros, whose registered office is located at 1 rue de France 93290 TREMBLAY-EN-FRANCE, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 552 016 628.
Aéroports de Paris is aware of the importance of ensuring data privacy and is committed to protecting personal data.
1. Purposes of data processing
The processing carried out by Aéroports de Paris has an explicit, specified and legitimate purpose. The goal of the loyalty programme is to get to know Aéroports de Paris customers better in order to better serve them.
With this in mind, it enables passengers to:
- sign up for the programme ;
- earn loyalty points for the purchase of services offered by Paris Aéroport ;
- take advantage of special deals and services to make airport visits easier ;
- get custom messages that match their profile
- receive detailed responses from Paris Aéroport for claims related to their loyalty programme account
It also enables Aéroports de Paris to investigate members' purchase history to identify fraud.
2. Data collection
When you access the loyalty programme via www.parisaeroport.fr
or l'application Paris Aéroport
installed on your device, data may be collected.
We collect the following kinds of data:
- personal identification (data fields with an * are mandatory): title*, surname*, first name*, date of birth, email address*, home address, telephone number*;
- username ;
- profile ;
- loyalty number ;
- geographic location and device ID ;
- information on how you use the service (logging) ;
- info on past purchases (types of products purchased and unit price) ;
- login details ;
Aéroports de Paris only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for the purposes of such processing.
3. Who sees my information ?
Your personal information is only used by identified, authorised individuals, including:
- relevant departments at Aéroports de Paris
- Aéroports de Paris' business partners
- Aéroports de Paris subcontractors
4. Commercial solicitation
You may opt to receive promotional emails and text messages from Aéroports de Paris regarding the loyalty programme. You may opt out at any time by changing the settings of your personal account, clicking on the unsubscribe link available at the bottom of each email, or contacting customer service. Aéroports de Paris will not share your personal information with any third parties without your permission.
5. Data retention
Customers data are stored three years after the last use of Paris Aéroport account, except:
- Geo-location data of mobile terminals, kept 1 month
- Billing information, kept 10 years in the accountancy database
According to current regulations, after expiry of these periods the data will irreversibly be anonymized.
Aéroports de Paris ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical safeguarding methods.
Aéroport de Paris stores your loyalty programme data within the European Union.
8. Your rights
Under French regulations, you have the right to access, amend, remove and object to the processing of any data relating to you. To make your request, email the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your ID.
You also have the right to give instructions regarding how your personal data will be sorted after your demise.
To request information about the personal data protection policy implemented by Aéroports de Paris, send an email to: email@example.com.
10. Updates on the data protection policy
Last updated: 07 August 2017