My Paris Aéroport Loyalty Scheme - Conditions of Use
Updated on 11/02/2020
The Programme is offered by Aéroports de Paris, a French public limited company with share capital of €296,881,806, having its registered office at 1 rue de France, 93290 Tremblay-en-France, registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 552 016 628 (hereinafter “Paris Aéroport”).
- Airport: Refers to Paris-Orly and/or Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airports
- App: the Paris Aéroport mobile application, which must be downloaded by Members, and of which the Programme is one component, which allows Members to access the benefits of the Programme and their Loyalty Card
- Loyalty Card: the Member’s digital Loyalty Card (in the form of a QR code) which can be found in the App and which can be emailed to the Member. Members must without fail present their Loyalty Card in order to receive benefits under the Programme. No benefit can be granted if the Loyalty Card is not presented
- Account: Application interfaces and the website available at www.parisaeroport.frallowing the Member to find all the information about him/herself
- Us/We: Paris Aéroport
- Partner: any organisation or company participating in the Programme by granting benefits and/or awarding Points to Members
- Car Park(s): Car park(s) operated by Paris Aéroport within the perimeter of the Airport
- Points: the unit of account awarded to Members either by Us or by the Partners
- Parking Reservation Service: the service that makes it possible to book a parking space in one of the Car Parks on a date and for a specified period using either the Website or the App
- Website: the website at www.parisaeroport.fr.
- You: the Member(s)
- High-speed Wi-Fi: a free Wi-Fi connection with an upload or download speed of up to 20 Mb/s.
2. Description of the Programme
The Programme is intended for Paris Aéroport customers and passengers. The aim of the Programme is to offer its Members access to certain benefits and the ability to earn Points, after which Members can then convert their Points into vouchers which can be used for services such as Paris Aéroport’s Parking Reservation Service, the Air France-KLM Flying Blue miles scheme, the ALL Rewards Accor loyalty scheme, and in Partner shops.
3. Terms and conditions for Programme membership
3.1. Programme Membership is restricted to individuals. All natural persons of age, with legal capacity to contract within the meaning of French law may join the Programme. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age acknowledge that they have been given permission to join the Programme by their parents, guardian or legal representative.
3.2. Membership of the Programme is free.
3.3 Programme Membership is personal, for a named individual. Any Member can only hold one Loyalty Card.
The Loyalty Card can only be used by the Member to whom it belongs.
3.4. Terms and conditions for Programme membership. Programme membership is possible:
- directly from the App
- directly from the Website
- in some Partner shops through their sales staff authorised to use a specific system provided by Paris Aéroport.
A valid e-mail address is essential in order to join the Programme. When joining the Programme, the Member undertakes to provide Paris Aéroport with his or her email address, surname, first name and telephone number (only for registration via the Website). It is reiterated that supplying inaccurate, misleading or false information can render you liable for civil and/or criminal legal proceedings. In the event inaccurate, misleading or false information is supplied, Paris Aéroport reserves the right to terminate your membership of the Programme.
3.5. Account. The uses of your Account include:
- consulting your Points balance and your Member benefits
- checking the history of your online parking reservations, your referrals, points earned and spent in car parks, shops and converted into Flying Blue miles and ALL Rewards points.
3.6. Information related to Programme operation and use. Members are advised that, upon joining and as Members of the Programme, they will receive information emails on the operation and development of the Programme. These electronic communications are inherent to the proper functioning of the Programme. You may opt out of receiving these emails by requesting same at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.7. Newsletter and promotional communications. Members have the choice whether or not to receive promotional emails and/or text messages from Paris Aéroport regarding Paris Aéroport news and deals, including benefits reserved for Programme Members.
Members can use the App to opt in or out of notifications from Paris Aéroport concerning Paris Aéroport news and deals, including benefits reserved for Programme Members when downloading the App or when using the App by activating or disabling the option in the App settings.
Members no longer wishing to receive the newsletter and/or push notifications can unsubscribe either via their Accounts or by clicking the links provided for this purpose in emails and text messages.
To use the Programme, You must have Internet access. You are to pay the costs of telephone communications to connect to the Internet, the Website and the App.
5. Description of Programme benefits
We reserve the right to change the Programme benefits described below at any time. We also reserve the option to offer temporary deals and benefits with You. The benefits offered to You and their terms and conditions of use can be found in your Account.
5.1. Shops. You can collect Points for every purchase made in Partner shops located within airports (excluding newspapers and magazines, transport tickets, tobacco products, telephone cards/credit, stamps and lottery/scratch cards), in accordance with the following conditions:
- in Partner shops in the BuY PARIS DUTY FREE, Buy Paris Collection, Relay, Air de Paris and Travel & Co chains: two (2) Points for every one euro (€1) spent. Your total is automatically calculated based on the net total spent
- in Partner shops in the Bottega Veneta, Bvlgari, Burberry, Burberry Beauty, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hermès, Hugo Boss (excluding the shop in the public area of Paris-Orly Airport), Lacoste (excluding the shop in Terminal 2F of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport), Longchamp, Michael Kors, Moncler, Montblanc, Pandora, Swarovski, Tumi, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent, Tiffany & Co, Tod’s and Victoria’s Secret chains: one (1) Point for every one euro (€1) spent. Your total is automatically calculated based on the net total spent
- for any use of Shop & Collect provided by our partner SDA in accordance with its contractual terms.
You can also spend these Points in blocks of five hundred (500) Points, equivalent to five euros (€5) to spend in BuY PARIS DUTY FREE, Buy Paris Collection, Relay, Air de Paris, Travel & Co Partner shops located within the Airport. Spending your Points is just like shopping with vouchers. They can be used in conjunction with other promotions or applicable discounts in our Partner shops. However, you may not spend these Points in other Partner shops.
You will also receive a permanent five percent (5%) discount on purchases of beauty products, wines and spirits in our BuY PARIS DUTY FREE Partner shops located within the Airport, on all products with the exception of newspapers and magazines, tobacco products, telephone cards/credit, stamps, transport tickets and lottery/scratch cards bought in our Relay, Air de Paris and Travel & Co Partner shops located within the Airport. This discount may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions that may be offered.
However, your permanent discount can still be applied when you pay with your Points.
5.2. Parking Reservation Service. You can earn Points every time You use our Parking Reservation Service from the Website or the App at two (2) Points for every one euro (€1) spent. Your total is automatically calculated based on the net total that you have paid online.
You can also spend these Points; five hundred (500) Points is equivalent to ten euros (€10). Spending your Points is just like shopping with vouchers. They can also be used in conjunction with other promotions or applicable discounts on our Parking Reservation Service.
You will receive a discount of five euros (€5) on your first Car Park reservation made online using the Parking Reservation Service from the Website or the App. This discount may be used only once in the twelve (12) months following your joining the Programme. After this, you will receive a five percent (5%) discount, for the entire duration of your Membership, on all Car Park reservations made from the Website or the App. These discounts may not be used cumulatively and are applied to the total price inclusive of taxes and will be automatically applied to your online reservation.
5.3. Other services. You will be entitled to a number of benefits:
- Connection to high-speed Wi-Fi within the Airport
- The Shop & Collect service run by our partner SDA provided You accept the terms and conditions of use of the service provided by SDA
- Reductions on currency exchange commissions
- Reductions in the luggage filming service provided by our Partner
- A reduction in your first use of the luggage transport service if you order this service from the Website or the App
- Other permanent and temporary benefits will be displayed in your Account area or sent to You by email or text message, if You have agreed to receive promotional emails and text messages from Paris Aéroport regarding Programme news and deals.
6. Conditions of application and/or obtaining benefits
The obtaining and application of Programme benefits is conditional upon the prior presentation of your Loyalty Card to Paris Aéroport or, where applicable, the Programme Partners offering the benefit.
The permanent five percent (5%) discount applies only to Your online Car Park reservations made using the Parking Reservation Service from the Website or the App, to wines and spirits bought in BuY PARIS DUTY FREE, cosmetics, perfume and make-up bought in BuY PARIS DUTY FREE and at all purchases from Relay, Air de Paris and Travel & Co shops located at the Airport, with the exception of the products stated in Article 5.1.
This discount may not be used in conjunction with any other applicable discounts.
With regard to the Parking Reservation Service, the five percent (5%) discount on your first Car Park reservation made online is valid only once during your period of membership.
It is possible to use the Parking Reservation Service more than once and receive the various benefits. If You are eligible for any offers, these will be offered whenever a Car Park reservation is made from the Website or the App.
With regard to the free high-speed Wi-Fi, this is accessible via the App or the Wi-Fi portal in Airport terminals, subject to acceptance of the general conditions of use of the service.
6.1. Earning Points. Points are earned as and when You make purchases in Partner shops, by using the Shop & Collect service provided by our Partner SDA, by using the Parking Reservation Service from the Website or the App, or by referring family and friends. For in-store purchases, Points are credited at the time of purchase. For Parking Reservation Service purchases, they are credited upon your exit from the Car Park. Points can be spent in certain Partner shops and on the Parking Reservation Service.
6.2. Using your Points. You cannot earn Points and spend these Points on the same purchase. However, it is possible to spend them on your next purchase.
Your Points are strictly personal and may not be transferred to another Account.
6.3. Your Points total. You can check your Points balance in your Account on the Website and on the App, and in certain Partner shops that have the specific system provided by Paris Aéroport, by providing the retailer with your surname and first name or the email address used to join the Programme.
Any complaint relating to your Account must be sent to Us by email using the contact form available from your Account. Once We have completed our checks, We will be able to credit your account, where applicable, with the number of Points in question.
6.4. Points expiry date. Your Points balance is valid until the 31 December falling two (2) years after the date on which You joined the Programme. This period is based on your joining date and may not be extended. This means that all Points that You have earned during this period (for example on purchases eligible to earn Points made during this period) will be valid until the 31 December falling two (2) years after the date You joined the Programme.
After this time, your Points balance will be set to zero (0) and any new Points that You earn will be valid for three (3) years.
6.5. Converting your Points. Points earned can be converted into vouchers as follows: five hundred (500) Points earned give entitlement to a voucher worth five euros (€5) valid in Partner shops located at the Airport (excluding newspapers and magazines, transport tickets, tobacco products, telephone cards/credit, stamps and lottery/scratch cards), namely the Airport’s BuY PARIS DUTY FREE, Buy Paris Collection, Relay, Air de Paris, Travel & Co shops, or a voucher worth ten euros (€10) valid for Parking Reservation Service bookings made from the Website or the App. Points earned can also be converted into Flying Blue Miles in the Air France-KLM loyalty programme, as follows: one (1) Air France-KLM Flying Blue Mile for one (1) Point. Points can only be converted in blocks of five hundred (500) Points and conversion is immediate and irreversible. Finally, they can also be converted into ALL Rewards Points (from the Accor loyalty scheme) at the rate of one (1) Point equals half (0.5) an ALL Rewards point. Points are converted in blocks of five hundred (500) Points, any conversion is final and no cancellation will be possible. Accor will confirm your request within 72 hours; no further request will be considered meantime. If the request is declined, your My Paris Aéroport Points will be added back to your balance.
6.6. Refunding Points. In the event a refund is received on an in-store purchase, the Points earned on said purchase will be debited from your balance. If You used Points to pay for the refunded purchase, these Points will not be added back to your balance. If You have spent the Points you earned for this purchase, your Points balance will become negative. The Points you earn on subsequent purchases will enable You to regain a positive Points balance.
If you have made and paid for a Car Park reservation using the Parking Reservation Service from the Website or the App with Points, but you do not then use the reservation made, neither your Points nor the equivalent in euros will be refunded to you.
If you reduce the duration of an online Car Park reservation paid for using your earned Points, the difference in the Parking Reservation Service price will be refunded to you in euros but the used Points will not be refunded to you.
You have the opportunity to refer up to ten (10) of your family and friends. Your referral will be ratified when the referred person firstly joins the Programme by entering your referral code and then secondly makes a purchase worth at least five euros (€5) in Partner shops (on presentation of the Loyalty Card) or uses Parking Reservation Service (both conditions must be met).
Your five hundred (500) referral bonus Points and your referred person’s four hundred (400) bonus Points will be credited 24 hours after the purchase or exiting the car park.
8. Fraud prevention
Member Accounts are strictly personal.
Points may not be transferred to another Account holder.
A Member may have only one Account.
If We suspect that an Account is being used fraudulently, the Account may be suspended. Investigations may be carried out on the Member's purchase history in order to confirm fraud within the statutory period of limitation.
In the event of fraud, We may either suspend or close the Member's Account. The Member will be informed of the suspension or closure of the Account.
9. Customer services
Our customer service team can provide information on the Programme and how it works, and help with complaints and technical problems.
A pre-filled claim form will be available from your Account. It allows the Member to provide any relevant supporting documents.
Our customer service team can also be contacted by calling 3950, Monday to Saturday between 8am and 8pm (€0.35/min from a landline in France, excluding any additional costs charged by your operator).
10. Personal Data
11. Conditions and procedures of Account suspension or closure
11.1 At the instigation of the Member. A Member may decide to leave the Programme at any time using unsubscribe form accessible from the Account.
It should be noted that Members leaving the Programme lose the right to spend the Points earned and to receive any of the Programme’s benefits generally.
- in the temporary suspension of the Member’s Account for a period determined by Paris Aéroport at its entire discretion, which may not, however, exceed three (3) months
- in closure of the Account; the Member will not be entitled to any compensation on any grounds whatsoever.
A Member who has not been active for three (3) years (who does not use their Loyalty Card or who fails to read emails sent by Paris Aéroport, etc.) will be deemed an inactive Member and Paris Aéroport will close their Account; the Member will not be entitled to any compensation on any grounds whatsoever.
11.3 Effects of suspension. The Member may not receive Programme benefits during the suspension period.
11.4 Effects of Account closure. Account closure results in the Member losing their Points and the right to receive any of the Programme’s benefits generally.
It is reiterated that the Member is not entitled to any compensation on any grounds whatsoever.
13. Applicable law - Dispute settlement
If there is a dispute between the Parties relating to the conclusion, interpretation or execution of these Terms, then following notification by either of the Parties to that effect, they will endeavour to resolve the dispute amicably.
If the Parties fail to find an amicable settlement within a week, the competent courts subordinate to the Paris Court of Appeal will have exclusive jurisdiction over the dispute.