Reception inside the terminal
You may notify us of your arrival at the Paris Aéroport reception areas or check-in counters of your airline.
Every terminal has at least one reception area with a reserved waiting room where our assistance service will come to collect you.
These areas have been specially equipped for your comfort :
Low counters for wheelchair-bound passengers,
Sound-proofed lounge with dimmer-equipped lights
Localisation of the reception areas:
At Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Terminal 1 : Level Departures - gate 02
- Terminal 2A : Level Departures between gates A5 et A6
- Terminal 2C : Level Departures between gates C5 et C6
- Terminal 2D : Level Departures between gates D6 et D7
- Terminal 2E : Level Departures between gates 7-8
- Terminal 2F : Level Departures between gates 8 et 10
- Terminal 2G : at the entrance of the terminal
- Terminal 3 : at the entrance of the terminal
- Terminal Ouest: Level Departure - between hall 1 and 2, in front of Orlyval shuttle
- Terminal Sud: Level Departure - gate B
Check-in counter of your airline
Notify your arrival to the airline personnel. They will inform our reception and assistance service.
Connecting flight at the same airport
Our assistance service will collect you on leaving your first flight and will escort you until you are seated in the next flight.
Connecting flight at another airport
Our assistance service will collect you on leaving your first flight and will escort you to the means of transport of your choice (taxi, public transport etc.) to take you to the airport for your connecting flight.
When choosing the time of connecting flights, remember to notify your airline or travel agent of the time you will need to cover the sometimes significant distances between the various terminals.