Paris Aéroport Change
Paris Airports are changing and adapting their infrastructure
Groupe ADP through its passengers' brand Paris Aeroport is undertaking a renovation program at its main airports.
Preparing for the future of airports today means creating a fresh look for our passengers and our clients, and generating new opportunities for growth for Groupe ADP.
Paris-Orly is rapidly expanding in response to major traffic developments, increasing numbers of airlines and an ever-growing list of international destinations.
Paris-Orly is now a one-roof terminal with a new generation infrastructure that is more adaptable, more innovative, and offers a more pleasant airport experience.
By 2020, Paris-Charles de Gaulle will handle approximately 80 million passengers a year. The modernisation and extension of its capacities have become necessary in order to accommodate the growth in air traffic and cement its place as the number one choice of airlines and passengers worldwide.
Your parisian airports tomorrow
Paris-Orly is preparing to welcome 32.5 million passengers by the end of 2020
Improve the quality of hospitality and anticipate the needs of passengers and airlines is at the top of our mind.
To achieve these goals Paris-Orly undertook several projects:
• A building to connect the former two terminals (South and West) thus creating a one roof airport
• Renaming the airport (South and West) to streamline the passenger circuit.
• A multi-modal station located at the heart of the airport, providing a direct link to Paris-Gare de Lyon in 23 minutes
Paris-CDG is preparing to welcome 80 million passengers by the end of 2020
Paris-CDG is developping to accomodate this intensification:
• Renovation of the multi-modal station at Roissypole.
• Refitting the terminals* to adapt to passengers' new needs and have an airport infrastructure adaptable for the future.
• CDG Express for high-speed links between Paris and the airport.
• Construction of Terminal 4.
*Unification of international boarding gates in Terminal 1, connecting buiding between Terminals 2B and 2D, refurbishment of boarding lounge L in Terminal 2E.
Paris Aéroport Changes,discover the major projects
Orly West - Orly South
at the heart of the airport
Grand Paris Express