Orly South and Orly West are now called Orly 1-2-3-4
Air traffic is constantly increasing and to support this growth, Paris-Orly airport has expanded and underwent a massive metamorphosis to become Orly 1-2-3-4.
With 80,000 m2 of additional space, your travel environment is completely redesigned to simplify your journey from your arrival at the airport to your boarding lounge.
It's over for Orly Sud and Orly Ouest!
The benefits of ORLY 1-2-3-4
Hospitality, security, checkpoints
- A new and revamped airport.
- Larger sign boards to indicate the departure gates.
- Comfortable internet connected areas in boarding lounges.
- A 100% Parisian Duty Free shopping area.
- Easier and faster security checks.
- Baggage delivered faster..
- Easier and rationalized circuits for passengers with connecting flights.
Boutiques and lounges
- An additional 5000 sqm2 for Duty Free shops.
- 1500 sqm2 of these are dedicated to perfumes & cosmetics, gastronomy and French art de vivre.
- New restaurants.
- New airlines lounges.
Orly 1-2-3-4 offers you an incredible shopping experience alike a Parisian department store.
Services & facilities
Before boarding, relax or work in spacious boarding lounges and use a variety of services:
- Free and unlimited wifi,
- Play Station areas,
- Internet connected areas,
- baby rooms,
- Working areas….
Reaching the airport
Reduced travel time with the opening in 2024 of the multimodal station "Aéroport d'Orly ": 23 minutes from Gare de Lyon, 20 minutes from Châtelet-les-Halles metro station, 7 minutes from Paris -Saclay.
A road network and traffic rendered easier thanks to the many new modes of public transportation.
New names for your car parks