The new Paris-Orly multi-modal station: the heart of Grand Paris
The new Grand Paris multi-modal station will centralise the flow of passengers using:
• Metro line 14: Saint-Denis Pleyel – Paris-Orly
• Metro line 18: Versailles Chantiers – Paris-Orly
• Tramway T7: Villejuif – Paris-Orly
• Orlyval: Antony RER B – Paris-Orly
• Orlybus: Denfert-Rochereau – Paris-Orly
• Shuttle services to Val d'Europe and the RER C station.
This two-storey, 22,500 m2 station will significantly improve public transport access to the airport. Currently 80% of all access is by road. Also planned is a new bus station and a new 10-storey P0 Car park.
Paris-Orly Airport soon to have direct Metro linkLine 14
is the backbone of the Grand Paris Express network. Its extension will create a link between Saint-Denis Pleyel station in the north of Paris and Paris-Orly Airport in the south
, passing via the city centre.
will provide a link between Versailles and Paris-Orly Airport
and will offer rapid transfers to Massy-Palaiseau for the RER B and C train lines, to Versailles Chantiers for RER C and Transiliens transfers and Orly for line 14.
< > Olympiades
: 16 min against 43 min today
< > Kremlin – Bicêtre
: 12 min against 52 min today
The multi-modal station of Paris-Orly Airport in figures:
• 95,000 travellers expected to travel through Aéroport d’Orly station every day
• The Orly hub will generate 173,000 jobs, of which 28,000 at the airport
• The future P0 Car park will offer 2,110 parking spaces over 10 levels, including:
- 80 spaces reserved for electric vehicles
- 47 disabled spaces
- 103 two-wheeled vehicle spaces and 50 helmet lockers
"Grand Paris Express" the largest transport project in Europe
Grand Paris Express is planning the extension and construction of 200 km of metro lines to connect the various parts of the Ile-de-France region. The aim of this strategic project is to lower congestion on existing networks, reduce traffic levels and cut greenhouse gas emissions associated with vehicle traffic. 2 million people will travel on this new network every day between the 3 airports and the TGV stations. 68 new stations will be created.
Future time saving :
- 23 minutes between Gare de Lyon and Aéroport d’Orly,
- 24 minutes between Noisy-Champs and Villejuif Institut Gustave-Roussy,
- 12 minutes between Saint-Lazare and Saint-Denis Pleyel.
Follow the links below to find out more about the project "Grand Paris":
Société du Grand Paris
Grand Paris interactive map