Every school holiday period*, Paris Aéroport rolls out its Accès Famille service to help families get through security checks. 2018 christmas holidays
Security personnel and customer service staff, welcome families and explain in a fun way how to get through the security checks.
Compulsory checks thus become a cheerful event for both parents and children.
Accompanied by the Marsupilami, Boule & Bill or Garfield, and through games and comic books distributed to children, these mandatory controls will become a fun step for the whole family. This service is now available in all terminals.
(*) Dates for next events
2018 summer holidays
• Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July
• Friday 13th, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July
• Friday 20th, Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July
• Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August
• Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th August
• Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August
• Friday 17th, Saturday 88th and Sunday 19th August
• Friday 21rst, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April
• Friday 28th, Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th April
• Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th April
Traveling with baby?