Restrictions applying to long-distance transportation
The French Government advises all passengers to avoid long-distance travels unless it is necessary. FROM APRIL 1st AND UNDER FURTHER NOTICE, ONLY PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT IS OPEN
To make it easier for all passengers to travel and fulfil all boarding procedures, operations have been reorganised and some airlines have moved their operations to new terminals
. Please, pay attention to the new dedicated terminal.
Terminal 1, 2C, 2D, 2G and 3 are temporarily closed from March 29th at 11:30pm until further notice
Please, pay attention if you are flying:
• Air France, Air France Hop and Skyteam alliance airlines: your flight will be operated from Terminal 2F and Terminal 2E
• Other airlines: your flight will be operated from Terminal 2A
Paris-Orly airport is temporarily closed from March 30th at 11:30pm until further notice
* All flights due to be operated to / form Paris-Orly are reassigned at Paris-CDG. If you were supposed to travel to / from Paris-Orly from April 1st, please contact your airline to check flight information.
As advised by French Health authorities, we ask all passengers to avoid physical contacts ensuring a 1-meter distance away from other passengers while proceeding to all departures/arrivals procedures.
Travel restrictions for passengers flying to/from Paris Following the measures taken by the French Government and in force as of Tuesday 17 March 12pm :
• Borders at the entrance of the Schengen area are closed
. All travels between non-European countries and the European Union are suspended for a-thirty-day period
. French citizens currently abroad who wish to return home can go back to their country: we invite you to contact your Embassy and/or Consulate as well as your airline in order to organise your trip from abroad.
• The French Government has taken measures to move around until 15 April 2020
(minimum): each person wishing to travel within the French territory must hold a document certifying on his/her honour the reason for his/her travel. This document can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of the Interior
or can be written on plain paper.
WARNING: Access to the terminals at Paris airports is restricted to employees and passengers (with a booking) who travel only in the context of the exceptions provided for. Taxis and public transport are still available for these journeys.
ATTENTION!For a period of 30 days from 17 March 2020 :The French State advises the French citizens against travelling abroad, in view of the travel restrictions in France and the measures taken by many countries at often very short notice (interruption of air links, ban on entry into the territory, compulsory isolation, etc.).
Airlines inform their passengers of the restrictions in place for them in the country of arrival. Passengers will be not allowed to board if they are not allowed to travel in the country of arrival.
Travel within the European Union is strongly discouraged.
All non-European citizens will no longer be able to enter the Schengen area.
• Citizens of the United Kingdom, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and French Overseas Territories.
• Foreign citizens holding a French residence permit or a European residence permit returning home.
• People in charge of goods transportation.
• Health professionals mobilized in the fight against Covid-19.The other categories of people will be refused entry on the grounds of "threat to public policy" on the basis of Articles 6§1 and 14 of the Schengen Borders Code.
Following the complimentary measures taken by the French Government on March 22nd 2020, flights between mainland France and French overseas territories are forbidden until April 15th 2020 :
Flights between mainland France and the following French Overseas Territories : Guadeloupe ; French Guiana ; Reunion Island ; Martinique ; Mayotte ; Saint-Martin ; Saint-Pierre-and-Miquelon ; are forbidden until April 15th 2020.
Read the French Overseas Ministry press release (French language).
Some exceptions maybe allowed if :
• You have an absolute professional
or family reason
• You have a medical emergency
• A business travel which cannot be postponed
In order to be allowed to travel, you must be able to show to the airline, all required documents justifying this exception and the document certifying on your honour the reason for your travel, at the check-in desk.
Find out more about the list of documents if you need to travel to the French Overseas.
Remember to download and print the requested documents to be shown to your airline check-in (French Language).
This restriction is not applying to:
• French overseas territories residents who traveled to mainland France for a short journey.
• Residents living in mainland France who traveled to a French overseas territory for a short journey.
Students from French Overseas territories living at the moment in mainland France are required to stay in Mainland France to avoid the propagation of Covid-19 in their home territories.
Changing or postponing your travel
Should you wish to change, postpone or cancel your flight, please contact your airline providing your booking reference:
• Airlines with flights operating to/from the French Overseas : Frenchbee, Corsair, Air France, Air Austral, Air Caraïbes, Level, Air Tahiti Nui, ASL Airlines
• Airlines with flights operating to/from the US : Air France, American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Norwegian, Level, La Compagnie Boutique Airline, Air Tahiti Nui, French Bee, Corsair
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Israel : EL AL, Air France, easyJet, Transavia, Arkia, ASL Airlines
• Compagnies à destination de la Chine : Air China, Xiamen Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Air France, Cathay Pacific
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Italy : Alitalia, Air France, Vueling, easyJet, Transavia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from India : Air India, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Russia : Air France, Aeroflot, Rossyia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Malta : Air Malta, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Czech Republic : Czech Airlines, Air France, Transavia, Smartwings
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Singapore : Singapore Airlines, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Austria : Austrian Airlines, Air France, Vueling, Level
• Airlines with flights operating to/from North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt) : Tunisair, Royal Air Maroc, Air Algérie, Nouvelair, Air France, easyJet, Transavia, ASL Airlines, Tui Fly, Air Arabia, Egyptair, FlyEgypt
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Turkey : Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Air France, SunExpress
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Jordan : Royal Jordanian, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Saudi Arabia : Saudia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Madagascar : Air France, Air Madagascar
If you booked your flight through a travel website or a travel agent, please contact their customer service for any change, postpone or cancellation of your trip.
Change or cancel an online service booked on parisaeroport.fr
In order to change or cancel a service booked online* on our website parisaeroport.fr (car park, luggage services, public transport expect Le Bus Direct, sightseeing tickets):
• Visit parisaeroport.fr and access your personal account
• Log into your personal account
• Access the dedicated service “Manage my bookings” to cancel any coming booking* Please, have a look to our special terms and conditions for online reservation services (car parks and online services).
Changing a service booked online on parisaeroport.fr is not possibile. Should you wish to change or postpone your online reservation, please proceed to the cancellation of this service and make a new online reservation for the appropriate dates.
Change or cancel a car park booked online at Paris Aéroport
The Customer may cancel a Reservation
, using the "My Account
" personal space on the Paris Aéroport Website or the Paris Aéroport Application, up to 6 hours prior to the scheduled date
and time of entry to the car park, at no extra charge. He will then get a full refund of the price paid. This refund will be transferred to the account associated with the card used to make the Reservation, no later than 48 hours following the cancellation. The Customer may not cancel a Reservation less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled date and time of entry to the car park.
If the duration of your booking on one of the car parks
at Paris-CDG and Paris-Orly is exceeded
due to a cancellation / delay of your flight to Paris:•
Your vehicle will be able to stay at its place until your return.•
Contact the duty officer from the intercom located on the ticket machines or at the exit barrier: he will be able to advise you and help you leave the car park.•
If necessary, please use this online form
to send proof of delay and booking information to our customer service department who will be able to study your situation and get back to you directly.
• Luggage storage (Bagages du Monde)
Change or cancel luggage services booked online
: Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. Click here• Luggage protection (Safe Bag)
: Free cancellation up to 6 hours prior to your arrival. Click here• Luggage Home Delivery (Bagages du Monde)
: You can cancel your order up to six hours before your baggage is handled by our services. If you want to amend your order, you should cancel your initial order–free of charge–and place a new order. After this deadline you will be billed for any cancelled order, including if it is replaced with a new order. Click here
Change or cancel public transport or sightseeing tickets
Free and possible cancellation from your personal account
up to 48 hours before the scheduled time of withdrawal at the tourism information point Visit Paris Région.
Change or cancel a flight or a travel package booked on MisterFly
You have made a booking* on misterfly.parisaeroport.fr (flight, travel, hotel, car rental, etc.): click here
.* Please, have a look to MisterFly special terms and conditions.
Le Bus Direct: a one-year and transferable ticket to be used for your next visit
WARNING! From April 6th 2020 and until further notice, Le Bus Direct shuttle service is totally interrupted
. Your alternatives to go to / from the airport (taxis, public transportation, etc.): click here
From the date of purchase*, Le Bus Direct tickets are valid for one year and transferable. You may use it for your next visit to Paris. For any enquiry regarding your Le Bus Direct ticket please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org