Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus COVID-19, Paris Aéroport staff is on duty to welcome, inform and give orientation to all our valued customers.
Due to the official announcement of different countries to restrein the access of their territory, airlines must adapt their flight schedule accordingly. Some States have decided to limit the entry of their territory to EU citizens.
WEARING A MASK IS COMPULSORY IN AIRPORTS AND PLANES as of 11 May 2020.
CAUTION! By local administrative decision, and until July 10th 2020, only passengers, as well as people accompanying children traveling alone or under 18, people accompanying passengers with disabilities or vulnerable people, can access to the terminals of Paris-CDG and Paris-Orly airports.
At the airport, some shops are closed. Nevertheless, Relay shops, mini-markets, pharmacies and shops selling only take-away food as well as some duty-free shops are accessible. To find out more about the shops open and their opening hours,
Some airlines change terminals
The French Government advises all passengers to avoid long-distance travels unless it is necessary.
To make it easier for all passengers to travel and fulfil all boarding procedures, operations have been reorganised and some airlines moved their operations to new terminals
. Please, pay attention to the new dedicated terminal.
Terminal 1, 2C, 2D, 2G and 3 are temporarily closed until further notice
Please, pay attention if you are flying one of these airlines your flight will be operated from Terminal 2F (Schengen area) and Terminal 2E:
• Air France, Air France Hop, Delta Airlines, Aeromexico, China Eastern, China Southern, Kenya Airlines, Korean Air, Tarom, Middle East Airlines (and Skyteam alliance airlines)
• Atlantic Airlines, United Airlines, British Airways
• Air China, Hainan Airlines, Eva Air, Pakistan International Airlines, Iran Air, Xiamen Airlines, Eva Air
• Air Austral, Air Madagascar, Air Sénégal
• Aeroflot, Belavia, Ukraine International Airlines, Bulgaria Air, Air Serbia, Tassili Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Montenegro Airlines, Uzbekistan Airlines, FlyOne
• Onur Air, Royal Air Maroc, Air Algérie, Tunisair, Nouvelair, Sun Express, Tui Fly, Jasmin Airways
• Israir Arlines, Air Arabia, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways, Egyptair, Kuwait Airways, Emirates, Royal Jordanian, Ethiopian
Please, pay attention if you are flying one of these airlines, your flight will be operated from Terminal 2A
: • Aegean Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, TAP Portugal
• Air Canada, American Airlines
• Air Baltic, easyJet, Icelandair, Czech Airlines, Wizz Air
• Air Saint Pierre, ASL Airlines, Smartlynx Airlines
• Finnair, Iberia Express, Vueling
• El Al, Etihad
Orly 1, 2 and 4 are temporarily closed• Transavia, Air France (de/vers la Corse), Air Corsica, Amelia International, Chalair
Please, pay attention if you are flying one of these airlines, your flight will be operated from Orly 3 :
• Air Caraïbes, Corsair International, French Bee
• easyJet, Wizz Air, Pegasus Airlines
As advised by French Health authorities, we ask all passengers to avoid physical contacts ensuring a 1-meter social distancing while proceeding to all departures/arrivals procedures.
Long-distance travel restrictions for passengers departing from/arriving in Paris
Reopening of the borders in the European zone as from June 15th 2020
Travelling within the UE
The Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs and the Minister for the Interior have announced that restrictions on travel to France from countries in the European zone
(EU Member States, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican) will be lifted from 15 June midnight.
Travellers from these European countries will no longer need an international travel certificate and will not be subject to any form of quarantine.
• Travel from the UK will no longer be restricted from 15 June 2020 midnight but in reciprocity of British regulations,
travellers arriving from the UK will be asked to observe a 14-day quarantine period on arrival in France.
• Some other countries from the EU zone may have not followed the EU recommendation regarding the opening of the inner EU borders as from June 15th. You may find the applying regulation for each state, in this website dedicated to the travelers advises
For any questions regarding your personal situation, please visit the dedicated web page of the Europe and Foreign Affairs Ministry.
As from July 1st 2020, borders outside the EU zone will gradually reopen.Since 1 July 2020, citizens of the countries listed below have been authorised to enter French territory: Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay.
For other countries, international travel to and from the European Union is still subject to authorisation: each person wishing to travel abroad must hold a document certifying on their honour the reason for their trip. This certificate can be downloaded from the website of the French Ministry of the Interior
or can be written on plain paper. Violation of travel bans is punishable by a fine of 135 euros.
CAUTION!If, initially, you were supposed to travel abroad
Until further notice, the French State advises the French citizens against traveling abroad (except Schengen area and authorized countries)
, in view of the travel restrictions in France and the measures taken by many countries at often very short notice (interruption of air links, ban on entry into the territory, compulsory isolation, etc.).
Airlines inform their passengers of the restrictions in place for them in the country of arrival. Passengers will be not allowed to board if they are not allowed to travel in the country of arrival.
If you must imperatively return to the Schengen Area
All non-European citizens will no longer be able to enter the Schengen area.
• Citizens of the United Kingdom, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, San Marin, Monaco, Andorra, Holy See
and French Overseas Territories
• Citizens of Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay
• Foreign citizens holding a French residence permit or a European residence permit returning home.
• People in charge of goods transportation.
• Health professionals mobilized in the fight against Covid-19.The other categories of people will be refused entry on the grounds of "threat to public policy" on the basis of Articles 6§1 and 14 of the Schengen Borders Code.
This does not apply to connecting passengers at Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
Health authorities recommend to all passengers arriving from a foreign country (out of from European Area and authorized countries) to voluntarily follow a 14-day-self-isolation period / quarantine
, to protect themselves, protect others and limit the risks of propagation of Covid-19: click here for more information
If you must travel between the hexagon and the French overseas territories
The sanitary situation within the overseas territories, forced the French government to impose strict 14-day quarantine period when entering those territories to protect local people. Regarding the positive evolution of the Covid-19 epidemic in the Overseas, new regulations have been set up.
In order to be allowed to travel, you must be able to show to the airline, all required documents justifying this exception and the document certifying on your honour the reason for your travel, at the check-in desk.
Find out more about the list of documents if you need to travel to the French Overseas.
Remember to download and print the requested documents to be shown to your airline check-in.
Sanitary protocol to access to Overseas territories :
An experimentation is being carried out in the following territories: Guadalupe, Martinique, Reunion Island, Saint-Marteen, Saint-Barthelemy.
All passengers are invited to show before boarding a RT-PCR Covid-19 test (test carried out less than 72hrs prior to the flight).
• Passengers showing positive to Covid-19 test are invited to observe self-isolation and will not be able to board the plane.
• Passengers showing negative Covid-19 test will be invited to observe a 7-day quarantine period, followed by a new RT-PCR test at the end of the 7-day period. If the 2nd test is negative, the quarantine period is finished.
• Passengers showing up without any RT-PCR Covid-19 test, will have to observe a 14-day quarantine mandatory period upon arrival.
Starting June 22 : Imperious reasons for traveling to the Overseas will be lifted.
CAUTION! Temperature checks at arrivals
For your protection, Paris Aéroport is setting up temperature screenings with thermal cameras at your arrival in Paris, in the luggage delivery area. If your temperature is above 38°C, you will be invited to proceed to a second temperature check with a contact-less thermometer. If your temperature is confirmed above the indicated level, we will suggest you a medical visit with a doctor who will, if required, offer you to be tested with a COVID-19 PCR test. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Health Care medical center is responsible for organizing the implementation of this testing possibility, through a protocol defined with Robert-Ballanger Hospital in Aulnay-Sous-Bois-Villepinte.
CAUTION! Temperature checks at departures
Some airlines have set up checking of passengers' body temperature before boarding and/or ask their passengers to attest of non-Covid19 symptoms to be able to travel. We invite you to contact your airline to precisely know which requirements have been set up.
Changing or postponing your travel
Should you wish to change, postpone or cancel your flight, please contact your airline providing your booking reference:
• Airlines with flights operating to/from the French Overseas : Frenchbee, Corsair, Air France, Air Austral, Air Caraïbes, Level, Air Tahiti Nui, ASL Airlines
• Airlines with flights operating to/from the US : Air France, American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Norwegian, Level, La Compagnie Boutique Airline, Air Tahiti Nui, French Bee, Corsair
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Israel : EL AL, Air France, easyJet, Transavia, Arkia, ASL Airlines
• Compagnies à destination de la Chine : Air China, Xiamen Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Air France, Cathay Pacific
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Italy : Alitalia, Air France, Vueling, easyJet, Transavia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from India : Air India, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Russia : Air France, Aeroflot, Rossyia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Malta : Air Malta, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Czech Republic : Czech Airlines, Air France, Transavia, Smartwings
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Singapore : Singapore Airlines, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Austria : Austrian Airlines, Air France, Vueling, Level
• Airlines with flights operating to/from North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt) : Tunisair, Royal Air Maroc, Air Algérie, Nouvelair, Air France, easyJet, Transavia, ASL Airlines, Tui Fly, Air Arabia, Egyptair, FlyEgypt
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Turkey : Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Air France, SunExpress
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Jordan : Royal Jordanian, Air France
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Saudi Arabia : Saudia
• Airlines with flights operating to/from Madagascar : Air France, Air Madagascar
If you booked your flight through a travel website or a travel agent, please contact their customer service for any change, postpone or cancellation of your trip.
Change or cancel an online service booked on parisaeroport.fr
In order to change or cancel a service booked online* on our website parisaeroport.fr (car park, luggage services, public transport expect Le Bus Direct, sightseeing tickets):
• Visit parisaeroport.fr and access your personal account
• Log into your personal account
• Access the dedicated service “Manage my bookings” to cancel any coming booking* Please, have a look to our special terms and conditions for online reservation services (car parks and online services).
Changing a service booked online on parisaeroport.fr is not possibile. Should you wish to change or postpone your online reservation, please proceed to the cancellation of this service and make a new online reservation for the appropriate dates.
Change or cancel a car park booked online at Paris Aéroport
The Customer may cancel a Reservation
, using the "My Account
" personal space on the Paris Aéroport Website or the Paris Aéroport Application, up to 6 hours prior to the scheduled date
and time of entry to the car park, at no extra charge. He will then get a full refund of the price paid. This refund will be transferred to the account associated with the card used to make the Reservation, no later than 48 hours following the cancellation. The Customer may not cancel a Reservation less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled date and time of entry to the car park.
If the duration of your booking on one of the car parks
at Paris-CDG and Paris-Orly is exceeded
due to a cancellation / delay of your flight to Paris:•
Your vehicle will be able to stay at its place until your return.•
Contact the duty officer from the intercom located on the ticket machines or at the exit barrier: he will be able to advise you and help you leave the car park.•
If necessary, please use this online form
to send proof of delay and booking information to our customer service department who will be able to study your situation and get back to you directly.
• Luggage storage (Bagages du Monde)
Change or cancel luggage services booked online
: Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. Click here• Luggage protection (Safe Bag)
: Free cancellation up to 6 hours prior to your arrival. Click here• Luggage Home Delivery (Bagages du Monde)
: You can cancel your order up to six hours before your baggage is handled by our services. If you want to amend your order, you should cancel your initial order–free of charge–and place a new order. After this deadline you will be billed for any cancelled order, including if it is replaced with a new order. Click here
Change or cancel public transport or sightseeing tickets
Free and possible cancellation from your personal account
up to 48 hours before the scheduled time of withdrawal at the tourism information point Visit Paris Région.
Change or cancel a flight or a travel package booked on MisterFly
You have made a booking* on misterfly.parisaeroport.fr (flight, travel, hotel, car rental, etc.): click here
.* Please, have a look to MisterFly special terms and conditions.
Le Bus Direct: a one-year and transferable ticket to be used for your next visit
WARNING! From April 6th 2020 and until further notice, Le Bus Direct shuttle service is totally interrupted
. Your alternatives to go to / from the airport (taxis, public transportation, etc.): click here
From the date of purchase*, Le Bus Direct tickets are valid for one year and transferable. You may use it for your next visit to Paris. For any enquiry regarding your Le Bus Direct ticket please contact : email@example.com