In May, the Maison du Chocolat shops at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports are celebrating Mother's Day.
To melt the heart of any mother, the brand has created a superb gift box filled with assorted chocolates. A selection of seven of La Maison du Chocolat’s best-known chocolates and a new Blood Orange treat are waiting to be discovered:
- Blood Orange: A dark chocolate ganache from Madagascar with the fresh and slightly acidic taste of citrus fruit, combined with the bitterness of blood orange.
- Andalusia: Dark chocolate ganache with lemon peel and lemon cream from the south of France.
- Caracas: A strong dark chocolate ganache.
- Caramelo: A milk chocolate ganache with soft caramel.
- Traviata: Hazelnut and almond praline with pieces of roasted caramelized almond.
- Salvador: Dark chocolate ganache with French raspberry pulp
- Dark Figaro: Praline with dark chocolate, almonds and grilled hazelnuts.
La Maison du Chocolat
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Terminal 1, Duty-free area
Terminal 2, A–C connecting building
Terminal 2E, halls K, L and M
Terminal 2F, public and Schengen area
West Terminal, public area, Hall 2