Paris-Orly can provide you
with office and meeting room facilities.
Our rooms and offices available for rent are located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the South Terminal.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
The South Terminal Conference Centre welcomes you for your meetings or events. Depending on your needs, the rooms can be set up for meetings, plays or cocktail receptions. From the West Terminal, you can take the ORLYVAL shuttle connecting Orly Ouest and Orly Sud every 7 minutes (journey time of 1 minute).
The South Terminal Conference Room team is available should you require further information.
A flexible offer
A wide range of options is on offer:
• Offices or meeting rooms for 1 to 200 people.
• Half-day or full-day rentals.
• Tailored technical equipment (projector screen, paper board, overhead projector, internet connection, etc.).
• Set up according to your needs (meeting rooms organised in a U shape or in classroom configuration, movable counters, etc.).
• Services provided by qualified staff (to help you organise a meeting).
• Catering services ranging from a simple snack to a gourmet menu or a traditional meal.
Services on quotation
A quotation will be issued before all reservations and confirmation must be provided in writing, 48 hours in advance.
Contact the sales department:
Telephone: +33 (0)1 49 75 17 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 49 75 61 93
Reaching the Conference Centre
1.The most practical option is to park in car park P3.
Once through the barrier, go to section P3 green. A passageway provides access to the terminal building.
2.At the end of this passageway, take the escalator on your right to the ground floor. Go to door G and you will be near to the meeting point, with a Relay store on your right.
3. After this meeting point, you can access the upper levels (rooms on the second, third and fourth floors) by taking the lift on your left..
4. Opposite, escalators going in both directions can also take you to these levels.
Arriving from Orly Ouest:
1. After coming down the Orly-Val stairs, turn left and keep walking until you reach door G. Turn right after the Relay store to reach the meeting point.
2. After this meeting point, you can access the upper levels (rooms on the second, third and fourth floors) by taking the lift on your left.
3. Opposite, escalators going in both directions can also take you to these levels.