The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy of the ADP Group is reflected within the Procurement Division by means of the six principal axes deployed throughout the purchasing – supply cycle:
• Ethics along with transparency are implemented through the code of ethics, the suppliers’ CSR charter and the structured processes of purchasing and supply.
• Measurements of environmental, social impacts and energetics are incorporated with purchasing in the earlier phase of the process (systematic integration of CSR criteria during analyses of offers) and in the later phase (through social audits run by, in particular, service contracts and collection of Work Accidents from our suppliers).
• Socially responsible procurement are shared between relations with the protected labour sector and the social inclusion procedure.
• The promotion of supplier innovation is enabled by an ADP Group innovation unit dedicated to innovative companies.
• Finally, the Division contributes to territorial cohesion through the development of partnerships with local SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) and working actively to build long-term relationships with its suppliers.
The Purchasing Department has also appointed internally a mediator to help in the resolution of conflicts. He/She may also be contacted by the suppliers and is a privileged contact for them within the company. Contact the supplier mediator
Furthermore this investment towards the “responsible purchasing” axis is recognized and appreciated externally :
• We would like to point out the significant improvement in the extra-financial rating in 2020 (+4 points as compared with the previous rating in 2018, allowing a score of 91/100 for the client-purchasing axis).
• Finally, in March 2014, the Department was awarded the Responsible Supplier Relations & Purchasing Label, which has always been renewed since.